With 4 double guest suites Arkadaslik gulet is perfectly suited for private charter by families and small groups of 8 or less. When you charter the boat for private use, we can customize every detail of your cruise, thereby creating the vacation of your dreams.
- Flexible schedules: There’s no pre-set schedule. You determine the start and end dates that work best for you
- Custom itineraries: We will work with you to plan the perfect route for your Blue Voyage gulet vacation (sometimes referred to as a "Blue Cruise") based on your interests and timelines.
- Personalized menus: Love fish, hate chicken? Lactose intolerant? Can’t go a day without a popcorn fix? No problem. We’ll stock accordingly, and only serve foods and drinks you love during your Mediterranean yachting holiday.
Plus, if you’re looking for “something extra" during your Blue Voyage cruise, we can arrange day trips, paragliding, guided hikes and tours, scuba diving excursions, and high-speed watersport activities to suit your needs. Let us know and we'll make it happen!
Prices for Private Charters
Our Private Charter prices reflect the price per group, not the price per person. The total price is the same, regardless of the number of people onboard. Groups of eight are usually surprised at the affordability of a luxury Blue Voyage cruise with Arkadaslik Yachting!
As the name suggests, our all-inclusive pricing includes everything you'd expect on a luxury cruise – accommodation, mealstraditional Turkish breakfasts, hearty home-style lunches, scrumptious afternoon teas, multi-course dinners, and snacks, drinkswater, coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer, domestic wine, and local spirits, service, and the use of all onboard amenities.
During an all-inclusive cruise, you are welcome to bring your own drinks, food & snacks onboard the gulet at no extra charge.
|Pre-Season||May 1st through 31st, 2017||700 Euro|
|Early-Season||June 1st through 23rd, 2017||850 Euro|
|Peak Season||June 24th through September 8th, 2017||1000 Euro|
|Late Season||September 9th through 30th, 2017||850 Euro|
|Post Season||October 1st through 31st, 2017||700 Euro|
Agency pricing includes accommodation, service by the crew, and fuel for the normal operation of the yacht during the cruise. Provisions must be purchased separately. (Link: Sample List of Provisions)
|Pre-Season||May 1st through 31st, 2017||600 Euro|
|Early Season||June 1st through 23rd, 2017||700 Euro|
|Peak Season||June 24th through September 8th, 2017||800 Euro|
|Late Season||September 9th through 30th, 2017||700 Euro|
|Post-Season||October 1st through 31st, 2017||600 Euro|
*Additional fees may apply for optional off-boat activities, repositioning for cruises starting and/or finishing outside of Fethiye Harbour, and trips outside of Turkish waters.
Cabin charters offer you the opportunity to share the gulet with other travellers during your luxury boat trip in Turkey and Greece. While there is less flexibility regarding the schedule and itinerary during cabin charters, you’ll enjoy the same luxury-class accommodations, fabulous meals and terrific service as we offer during private yacht charters.
|FULL||June 5 to June 12, 2017||8 Day / 7 Night Cabin Charter - Classic Kekova Route||Details||455 Euro per person, based on double occupancy, drinks extra|
|Proposed||September 16 to September 20, 2017||5 Day / 4 Night All Inclusive Cabin Charter to Rhodes, Greece||Details||450 Euro per person, based on double occupancy|
|Proposed||September 16 to September 23, 2017||8 Day / 7 Night All Inclusive Cabin Charter to Rhodes, Greece||Details||630 Euro per person, based on double occupancy|
- Cruise will be confirmed once deposits are received from 6 guests. Deposits will be fully refunded if the cruise is cancelled due to low enrolment.
- Guests travelling solo must be prepared to share a cabin / ensuite with another solo traveller OR book an entire cabin for exclusive use. (We will offer a discount if you choose this option.)
- Payment of a 30% deposit is required to secure your reservation. The balance is due before departure.
- Guests are responsible for 2 dinners while we are anchored in Rhodes Harbour. Otherwise, as the name suggests, our all-inclusive pricing includes everything you'd expect on a luxury cruise – accommodation, mealstraditional Turkish breakfasts, hearty home-style lunches, scrumptious afternoon teas, multi-course dinners, and snacks, drinkswater, coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer, domestic wine, and local spirits, service, and the use of all onboard amenities.
- During an all-inclusive cruise, you are welcome to bring your own drinks, food & snacks onboard the gulet at no extra charge.
- A valid passport is required to travel to Greece. Depending on your nationality, a Schengen visa may also be required.
Contact us today to start planning your dream vacation, a luxury Blue Cruise in Turkey and Greece!