A Fabulous Introduction to the Historic Lycian Region of Turkey
Our classic Blue Cruise itinerary to Kekova appeals to guests of all ages, and balances time for relaxation with time for adventure. For those who are interested, there are plenty of opportunities during this trip to get off the boat and explore charming coastal towns and historic sites along Turkey's Lycian Coast.
|Dates:||June 26th to July 3rd, 2021|
|Price:||1725 Euro per cabin (1 or 2 people)|
|Status:||3 cabins booked, 1 double cabin still available|
- Depart from Göcek harbour around 2:00PM
- Overnight at Gemiler Island
- Early moring start and 5 hour cruise to Kalkan. Spend the day anchored at a bay outside of town.
- Head to Kaş. This area is one of the best in Turkey for scuba diving. We can arrange to connect with a well-respected dive center if you're interested in lessons or some time exploring the underwater wrecks. We'll anchor at a bay outside of town, but guests can be shuttled by water taxi or dinghy if they'd like to visit Kaş.
- Return to Kalkan. We'll anchor somewhere outside of town, but can shuttle guests into town by water taxi or dinghy if they'd like to visit Kalkan.
- Return to Göcek harbour after breakfast, around 10:30AM