||September 7th to 14th, 2021
Note date change to avoid predicted high winds.
||Confirmed - 3 cabins available
||2100 Euro per cabin (1 or 2 people)
As always, our prices include all meals and snacks, unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), accommodation and use of all on-board amenities, friendly and professional crew service, fuel, and everything else you'd expect on an all-inclusive, luxury cruise.
- Early morning start and 5 hour cruise to Kalkan. Spend the day anchored at a bay outside of town.
- Head to the small harbour in Demre, where you'll have the opportunity to go on an optional land tour to:
- Overnight at a bay in the Kekova Region
- Head to Kaş. We'll anchor at a bay outside of town, but guests can be shuttled into town by water taxi or dinghy if they'd like to visit.
- Return to Kalkan. We'll anchor somewhere outside of town, but can shuttle guests into town by water taxi or dinghy if they'd like to visit.
- Return to Göcek harbour after breakfast, around 10:30AM