|Dates||October 11th to 18th, 2022|
|Status||TENTATIVE - 3 cabins available
A minimum of 2 cabins must be filled before this trip can be confirmed. In the unlikely event that there is insufficient interest, guests will have the option of a full refund of their deposit or an alternate itinerary.
|Price||2185 Euro per cabin (1 or 2 people)|
As always, our prices include all meals and snacks, unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), accommodation and use of all on-board amenities, friendly and professional crew service, fuel, and everything else you'd expect on an all-inclusive, luxury cruise.
The classic Kekova route starts and ends in Göcek, and features visits to several popular destinations along Turkey's Turquoise Coast, including:
- Gemiler Island - a fabulous spot for hiking and exploring ruins
- Kalkan - a charming and upscale resort town
- Kaş - the best place for scuba diving in Turkey
- The Sunken City of Kekova
- Simena - climb to the top of the castle and treat yourself to home-made ice cream afterwards
- Demre - history abounds as Demre is home to the site of ancient Myra, the St. Nicholas Church, and the Andriake Interpretive Center
- Butterfly Valley
- Ölüdeniz and the Blue Lagoon - ride the new cable car to the top of Mount Babadağ for the absolute best view of the region
Click to expand.
The route is fully detailed on our Classic Kekova Cruise page.
If this cruise is something you'd like to learn more about, please get in touch with Sue or Oktay today.