Shared gulet charters (also called "cabin charters") are particularly appealing for couples and solo travellers who want to experience a luxury gulet cruise, but do not care to charter the entire boat.
While many businesses offer standard and economy gulet charters, Arkadaslik Yachting is one of the few gulet charter business offering luxury cabin charters from Fethiye. As our guest, you'll appreciate
- Luxury accommodation and use of all onboard amenitiesand equipment.
- Attentive service by our experienced crew - before, during, and after your gulet charter holiday.
- Interesting and flexible itineraries.
- Fabulous meals, personalized as much as possible to accommodate each guest's preference.
- All-inclusive pricing, including unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) so there's no surprise bar bit a the conclusion of your shared Blue Cruise holiday.
- Souvenir photos and videos of your cruise vacation.
And as an added bonus, you'll meet great people during your luxury gulet holiday. Past guests have formed wonderful and lasting friendshıps while cruising with Arkadaslik Yachting. New friends and lasting memories - we can't think of better souvenirs from a Mediterranean sailing holiday!
Although there is less flexibility regarding the schedule and itinerary during shared gulet charters, we take pride in ensuring guests enjoy the same incredible service and friendly atmosphere as during our private Blue Cruise holidays aboard Arkadaslik.
2018 Cabin Charter Schedule
July 7 to 14, 2018 - 1 cabin booked, 3 cabins still available
Classic Kekova Cruise - Enjoy summer sea breezes, crystal clear water, and icy-cold drinks during this peak season cruise along Turkey's historic Lycian Coast. Highlights along this route include visits to Gemiler Island, Kalkan, Kaş, Simena castle, the Sunken City of Kekova, Myra, St. Nicholas Church in Demre, and Butterfly Valley.
All-Inclusive Price - 1750 Euro per cabin (1 or 2 people)
September 15 to 22, 2018 - SOLD OUT!
September 23 to 30, 2018 - 2 cabins booked, 2 cabins still available
Classic Kekova Cruise - This late-season offering is a relaxing way to wrap up the cruise season in Turkey. No crowds, glorıous weather, and an incredible route along the Lycian Coast with visits to Kaş, Kalkan, Simena castle, the Sunken City of Kekova, Myra and St. Nicholas Church in Demre, Butterfly Valley, and Gemiler Island.
All-Inclusive Price - 1665 Euro per cabin (1 or 2 people)
Notes about Shared Gulet Charters with Arkadaslik Yachting
- Payment of a 30% deposit is required to secure your reservation. The balance is due at time of departure.
- Cabin charter cruises are confirmed once deposits are received for 3 of the 4 cabins. Deposits are refunded 3 weeks before the planned departure date if the cruise is cancelled due to low enrolment.
Contact us today if you have any questions abour our gulet charters, or would like to start planning your dream vacation. We'd be delighted to host your Turkish gulet sailing holiday in the Mediterranean!
Shared gulet charters are ideal for couples and solo travellers!