With 4 double guest suites, Turkish gulet Arkadaslik is perfectly suited for private charter by families and small groups (8 or fewer guests) seeking a reasonably-priced luxury gulet cruise. When you charter the boat for private use, you have exclusive use of the gulet and we are able to customize every detail of your holiday, thereby creating the vacation of your dreams.
Arkadaslik Yachting's private gulet cruises offer:
- Flexible schedules: There's no pre-set schedule. You determine the start and end dates that work best with your vacation plans.
- Custom itineraries: Captain Oktay will work with you to plan the perfect Blue Cruise route from Fethiye (or Göcek) based on your group's interests and holiday schedule. We regularly cruise along Turkey's Turquoise coast and through the Dodecanese islands of Greece, so you have virtually unlimited route options!
- Personalized menus: Love fish, hate chicken? Lactose intolerant? Vegetarian? Can't go a day without chocolate or a popcorn fix? No problem. We'll stock the boat accordingly, and only serve foods and drinks you love during your Mediterranean sailing holiday.
- Luxury accommodation and access to all on-board amenities and water sports equipment.
- Professional service by our friendly and attentive crew - before, during, and after your cruise holiday.
- All inclusive pricing - meals, drinks (unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), accommodation, crew service, fuel, taxes, etc. Pretty much everything you'd expect during a luxury sailing holiday!
- Postcard quality souvenir photos and videos of your group's sailing adventure to share with friends and family back home. (We do everything possible to make your Turkish Blue Cruise a completely UNFORGETTABLE experience!)
Plus, if you're looking for "something extra" during your dream vacation, we can arrange day trips, paragliding, guided hikes and tours, scuba diving excursions, and high-speed water-sport activities to suit your needs. Let us know what you need and we'll make it happen!
All-Inclusive Pricing for Private Gulet Cruises
Our prices reflect the price per group, not the price per person. The total price is the same, regardless of the number of people in your party. Groups of eight are often pleasantly surprised at the affordability of an private gulet cruise with Arkadaslik Yachting!
This page reflects our normal prices. Don't forget to visit our Promotions page for current promotions and discounts on our gulet cruise holidays!
|Month||Price per Day|
|May 2018||720 Euro|
|June 2018||840 Euro|
|July 2018||1000 Euro|
|August 2018||1200 Euro|
|September 2018||950 Euro|
Notes about Our Private Charters
Catch of the Day!
- Payment of a non-refundable 30% deposit is required to secure your reservation. The balance is due at time of departure.
- Our all-inclusive pricing includes everything you'd expect on a luxury yachting vacation – accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, and snacks), drinks (water, coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer, wine, and local spirits), service, and the use of all on-board amenities.
- If travelling in the Greek islands, guests are responsible for their own dinners when visiting harbour. (Marina rules prohibit the use of barbecue while visiting.) Otherwise, as the name suggests, our private cruises to Greece are all inclusive as described above.
- An additional charge applies for cruises into Greek territory to cover amounts assessed by the Greek and Turkish authorities for international travel (passport handling, import / export formalities, and fees assessed by the various agencies). The amount is not within our control, and varies based on number of guests onboard the gulet, duration of stay in Greek water, and number of Greek ports visited. A precise quote can be prepared based on your specific cruise requirements.
- A valid passport is required for cruises to Greece. Depending on your nationality, a Schengen Visa may also be required.
Does a private gulet cruise sound like the vacation of your dreams? Do you want to learn more? We're always available to answer your questions about gulet cruises in Turkey and the Greek Dodecanese ıslands. Our contact informiation is provided below. Pleease feel free to reach out any time to start planning your dream vacation!
Arkadaslik Yachting - Creating dream vacations, one gulet cruise at a time!