Private Charters on a Luxury Gulet
Complete Flexibility for Families and Small Groups
With 4 double guest suites, Arkadaslik is perfectly suited for private charter by families and small groups of 8 or less. When you charter the boat for private use, we can customize every detail of your cruise, thereby creating the vacation of your dreams.
- Flexible schedules: There's no pre-set schedule. You determine the start and end dates that work best for you.
- Custom itineraries: Captain Oktay will work with you to plan the perfect route based on your group's interests and holiday schedule.
- Personalized menus: Love fish, hate chicken? Lactose intolerant? Vegetarian? Can't go a day without chocolate or a popcorn fix? No problem. We'll stock accordingly, and only serve foods and drinks you love during your Mediterranean yachting holiday.
Plus, if you're looking for "something extra" during your gulet cruise, we can arrange day trips, paragliding, guided hikes and tours, scuba diving excursions, and high-speed water-sport activities to suit your needs. Let us know and we'll make it happen!
All-Inclusive Prices for Private Charters
Our Private Charter prices reflect the price per group, not the price per person. The total price is the same, regardless of the number of people in your party. Groups of eight are often pleasantly surprised at the affordability of an all-inclusive private charter with Arkadaslik Yachting!
|Month||Price per Day|
|May 2018||720 Euro|
|June 2018||840 Euro|
|July 2018||1000 Euro|
|August 2018||1200 Euro|
|September 2018||950 Euro|
|October 2018||720 Euro|
Notes about Private Charters with Arkadaslik Yachting
- Payment of a 30% deposit is required to secure your reservation. The balance is due at time of departure.
- Guests are responsible for their own dinners when visiting Greek marinas. Otherwise, as the name suggests, our all-inclusive pricing includes everything you'd expect on a luxury cruise – accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, and snacks), drinks (water, coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer, wine, and local spirits), service, and the use of all on-board amenities.
- A valid passport is required for cruises to Greece. Depending on your nationality, a Schengen Visa may also be required.
Are you tempted? Contact us today to start planning your dream vacation, a luxury Blue Cruise in Turkey and Greece!