Private Blue Cruise Holidays with Arkadaslik Yachting
Booking Details and Prices for Private Cruises
Private Cruise Details
When you charter the boat for private use, you have exclusive use of the gulet and we are able to customize every detail of your holiday, thereby creating the vacation of your dreams.
Our private gulet cruises offer;
- Flexible schedules: We accommodate cruises of any length, and allow you to determine the start and end dates that work best with your vacation plans.
- Custom itineraries: Captain Oktay will work with you to plan the perfect Blue Cruise route from Göcek harbour based on your group's interests and holiday schedule. We regularly cruise Turkey's Turquoise coast and through the Dodecanese islands of Greece, so you have virtually unlimited route options!
- Personalized menus: Love fish, hate chicken? Lactose intolerant? Vegetarian? Can't go a day without chocolate or a popcorn fix? No problem. We'll stock the boat accordingly, and only serve foods and drinks you love during your Mediterranean sailing holiday.
- Luxury accommodation and access to all on-board amenities and water sports equipment.
- Professional service by our friendly and attentive crew - before, during, and after your cruise holiday.
- All inclusive pricing - meals, drinks (unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), accommodation, crew service, fuel, taxes, etc. Pretty much everything you'd expect during a luxury sailing holiday!
- Postcard quality souvenir photos and videos of your group's sailing adventure to share with friends and family back home. (We do everything possible to make your Turkish Blue Cruise a completely UNFORGETTABLE experience!)
- Plus, if you're looking for "something extra" during your dream vacation, we can arrange day trips, paragliding, guided hikes and tours, scuba diving excursions, and high-speed water-sport activities with safe, reputable providers. Let us know what you need and we'll make it happen!
Prices for Private Cruises
|Month||Price per Day|
|April 2019||900 Euro|
|May 2019||900 Euro|
|June 2019||1000 Euro|
|July 2019||1200 Euro|
|August 2019||1200 Euro|
|September 2019||1100 Euro|
|October 2019||900 Euro|
Booking Details for Private Cruises
- Our prices reflect the price per group, not the price per person. The total price is the same, regardless of the number of people in your party.
- Our cruises start and end in Göcek harbour. They typically begin at 2PM on the first day, and end after breakfast on the final day, but timelines are adjusted as much as possible to accommodate flight times.
- Payment of a non-refundable 30% deposit is required to secure your reservation. The balance is due before or at the time of departure.
- Our all-inclusive pricing includes everything you'd expect on a luxury yachting vacation – accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, and snacks), drinks (water, coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer, wine, and local spirits), service, and the use of all on-board amenities.
- Gratuities are not included in our pricing. While not mandatory, tips are always appreciated by our hardworking crew.
- If travelling in the Greek islands, guests are responsible for their own dinners when visiting harbour. (Marina rules prohibit the use of barbecue while visiting.) Otherwise, as the name suggests, our private cruises to Greece are all inclusive as described above.
- An additional charge applies for cruises into Greek territory to cover amounts assessed by the Greek and Turkish authorities for international travel (passport handling, import / export formalities, and fees assessed by the various agencies). The amount is not within our control, and varies based on number of guests onboard the gulet, duration of stay in Greek water, and number of Greek ports visited. A precise quote can be prepared based on your specific cruise requirements.
- A valid passport is required for cruises to Greece. Depending on your nationality, a Schengen Visa may also be required.
Please review our Booking Agreement for detailed terms and conditions.