Private Cruise Details
When you charter the boat for private use, you have exclusive use of the gulet, allowing us to customize every aspect of your holiday.
Our private gulet cruises offer:
- Flexible schedules: We accommodate cruises of 3 days or more, and allow you to determine the start and end dates that work best with your vacation plans.
- Custom itineraries: Captain Oktay will work with you to plan the perfect itinerary based on your group's interests and holiday schedule. We regularly cruise Turkey's Turquoise coast and through the Dodecanese islands of Greece, so the options are virtually endless!
- Personalized menus: Love fish, hate chicken? Lactose intolerant? Vegetarian? Can't go a day without chocolate or a popcorn fix? No problem. We'll stock the boat according to your wishes, and serve the foods and drinks you love during your Mediterranean sailing holiday.
- Immaculately clean and comfortable accommodation and access to all on-board amenities and water sports equipment aboard Arkadaslik.
- Professional service by our friendly and attentive crew - before, during, and after your cruise holiday.
- All inclusive pricing - including all meals and snacks, drinks (unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), accommodation, crew service, fuel, taxes, etc. Pretty much everything you'd expect on a luxury sailing holiday!
- Postcard quality souvenir photos and videos of your group's sailing adventure to share with friends and family back home. (We do everything possible to make your Turkish Blue Cruise a completely UNFORGETTABLE experience!)
- Plus, if you're looking for "something extra" during your dream vacation, we can organize day trips, paragliding, guided hikes and tours, scuba diving excursions, and high-speed water-sport activities with safe, reputable providers. Let us know what you need for the vacation of your dreams - and we'll make it happen!
Prices for Private Cruises
Our prices reflect the price per group, not the price per person. The total price is the same, regardless of the number of people in your party.
Note: Unfortunately we've had to raise rates due to soaring inflation. All previously agreed-upon contracts will be honoured at the rates in place at the time of signing.
|Cruises within the Göcek Islands
(Minimum cruise length 3 days)
2023 - 1350 Euro per day
2024 - 1485 Euro per day
|Cruises along Turkish Coast
(Minimum cruise length 5 days)
2023 - 1500 Euro per day
2024 - 1650 Euro per day
|Cruises to the Greek Islands
(Minimum cruise length 7 days)
2023 - 1850 Euro per day
2024 - 2050 Euro per day
Booking Details for Private Cruises
- In 2023, our cruises will start and end in Fethiye harbour. They typically begin at 2PM on the first day, and end after breakfast on the final day, but timelines are adjusted as much as possible to accommodate flight times.
- Payment of a non-refundable* 30% deposit is required to secure your reservation. The balance is due before or at the time of departure.
- Our prices include everything you'd expect on a luxury yachting vacation - all meals and snacks, unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), accommodation for up to 8 guests, use of all onboard amenities, professional crew service, and everything else you'd expect on an all-inclusive cruise.
- Gratuities are not included in our pricing. While not mandatory, tips are always appreciated by our hardworking crew.
- A valid passport is required for cruises to Greece. Depending on your nationality, a Schengen Visa may also be required.
- If cruising to the Greek Islands, guests are responsible for the costs for any COVID-related testing that might be required to travel to / from Greece and Turkey at the time of travel.)
For complete terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Agreement. And, as always, please feel free to get in touch with any questions or to start planning the vacation of your dreams.
*Although we were unable to refund deposits for cruises that were disrupted due to COVID-19, we worked with guests to reschedule the cruise to a mutually convenient date in the future, and honoured pricing and terms in place at the time of original booking.