As always, the itinerary is subject to weather conditions and any travel restrictions in place at the time of the cruise.
- Meet in Fethiye at noon to complete passport formalities and clear customs
- Depart Fethiye around 2:30 PM
- Head to Ağa Limanı where we'll spend the rest of the day and overnight
- Early departure from Ağa Limanı to take advantage of calmest waters
- Arrive in Rhodes around 10AM and eat breakfast while our yacht agent completes Greek entrance formalities
- Free time in Rhodes for the rest of the day / evening
- Free day in Rhodes for sightseeing, shopping, etc.
- Depart from Rhodes after breakfast and make the 3 hour journey to the picturesque island of Symi. Weather permitting, we will visit the monastery of Archangel Michael of Panormitis in the morning, before continuing to the main harbour town later in the day.
- Afternoon and overnight in the main harbour on Symi.
- Depart from Symi before breakfast and commence journey home.
- Breakfast and time for swimming in Bozukkale, before continuing eastwards.
- Overnight at Kadırga Bay near Marmaris.
- Early departure from Ekincik and eat breakfast enroute
- Explore a few bays in the Göcek Islands in the afternoon and anchor in a bay for overnight
- Return to Fethiye harbour after breakfast and disembark around 10:30 AM