Luxury gulet cruises for couples and solo travellers
We occassionally offered shared gulet cruises, allowing couples and solo travellers to cruise without booking the entire boat. These popular cruises are only offered a few times each year and generally sell-out quickly. We encourage you to book early if you'd like to join us on a shared adventure in 2021!Pricing & Booking Details
Luxury Gulet Cruises for Couples and Solo Travellers
While our primary business is hosting private cruises, we occassionally offer shared gulet cruises (also called "cabin charters") for couples and solo travelers. By sharing the boat and splitting costs with other like-minded guests, the price per cabin remains affordable for guests who appreciate the personal attention and niceties that come with luxury travel.
What Makes Our Shared Cruises so Special?
Besides cruising on an immaculately clean, comfortable gulet and enjoying spectacular scenery enroute, you will enjoy:
- interesting and unique itineraries in Turkey and Greece
- fantastic meals and snacks based on your group's combined tastes and preferences
- unlimited drinks - both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- the opporunity to connect with like-minded travelers. (In fact, many long-lasting friendships have started during our shared cruises!)
- friendly and professional service – before, during, and after your cruise
- being treated like friends visiting our home, rather than passengers on a boat trip
Each shared cruise is limited to a maximum of 8 guests to maximize comfort and personal attention.
Cruising During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The safety and peace of mind of guests and crew is our top priority. Please visit our Pandemic Response Plan to learn how we are addressing safety issues in the face of the novel Coronavirus.
Do You Want to Learn More About Shared Gulet Cruises?
If you're curious about what happens on our shared cruises, please take a look through some of the details of our upcoming and past trips below. As you can see, each cruise is as unique as the guests onboard!
And, if you have questions or are interested in joining us on a shared gulet cruise, we invite you to contact us any time for assistance.
Upcoming Shared Cruises
These popular cruises are only offered a few times each year and generally sell-out quickly. We encourage you to book early if you'd like to join us on a shared adventure in 2021!
We're still finalizing dates and details, but we're hoping to offer the following shared cruises next year:
- May 9 to 16, 2022 (tentative): Season Starter Cruise to Rhodes and Symi (or the Carian Coast if the Greek border remains closed to boats from Turkey)
- June 23 to 30, 2022 (tentative): Summer Time Cruise to Kekova
If either of these trips is of interest, or you'd like to provide feedback on the dates / itineraries, please drop us a line at email@example.com.
Upcoming Shared Cruises
Past Shared Cruises
The Pandemic meant our 2020 season didn't quite turn out as planned, and we were able to reschedule all shared cruises to 2021 to minimize risk to our guests and crew.