Daily Boat Trips are a popular way to mark important milestone events, like birthdays, anniversaries and engagements. No special event to celebrate? No problem! You really don’t need an excuse to relax on a classic Turkish gulet. Just do it!
What makes a Daily Boat Trip on luxury gulet Arkadaslik special?
Our Day Trips are private affairs, meaning your group has exclusive use of the boat for the day.
We take the same care hosting Day Trips as we do when hosting Blue Voyage cruises, offering:
- A flexible schedule to accommodate your vacation plans
- Delicious lunch and afternoon tea prepared by our professional Chef
- A customized itinerary featuring stops in several bays around Fethiye to provide your group with ample opportunity to swim, dive and otherwise enjoy the sparkling water of the Turquoise Coast
- Access to passenger suites and all common areas of the gulet
- Use of all onboard amenities
- Professional service by our friendly crew
Our classic Turkish boat is equipped with three massive sails, which we raise whenever possible. Sailing on the Mediterranean is an absolutely exhilarating experience!
We spent a day cruise with Sue and Oktay and it was simply magnificent. The friendship shown by the crew was incredible, the food was delicious and the fun and laughter whilst visiting a number of secluded and beautiful coves was the highlight of our holiday. I think you would find it difficult to find a more attentive and caring crew to show you around this beautiful part of the world.
Thank you for a day that will live in our memories.
Pricing for Daily Boat Trips
Our Day Trip price of 500 Euro reflects the price per group, not the price per person. Drinks, which are priced comparably to local (Fethiye) bars, must be purchased onboard. Outside drinks are not permitted during daily Day Tours.
We'd be honoured to host a Day Trip for your group! Contact us today to book your Day Trip on Arkadaslik. You won’t be disappointed!