Guests (and potential guests) frequently contact us with questions related to their upcoming their sailing vacations, Turkish tourism and travel in Turkey and Greece. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to contact us for assistance. We'll do our best to get you the information you need.
And, if you're looking for information about the best places to visit during your yachting vacation, check out our ever-expanding Destinations page for ideas!
- How safe is it to travel to Turkey right now? - Updated January 5, 2017
- What is a Blue Voyage / Blue Cruise?
- What is a gulet? (And how do you pronounce it?)
- How much should I tip the crew?
- Can I charge my [phone, camera, laptop, tablet, MP3 player, etc.] onboard Arkadaslik?
- What kind of weather can I expect during my Mediterranean holiday?
- What should I pack for a gulet cruise?
- Are gulet cruises safe?
- What is a Turkish Bath?
- Are there sharks in the Mediterranean?
- What can I do to prevent sea-sickness?
- Is that true that women need to be fully covered in Muslim countries?
- What documentation is required to travel to Turkey?
- What's the best way to get to Fethiye?