This page was updated on Apr 4, 2021 10:13 AM
Ingredients for Courgette Tarator (Zucchini Tarator)
- 500 grams of zucchini / courgette
- 250 grams Turkish yogurt / Greek yogurt – unflavoured
- 5 to 10 grams of fresh dill – finely chopped
- 50 grams of crushed walnuts
- Small can of sweet corn – drained and rinsed
- Pinch of paprika
- Salt, to taste
- Wash, peel, and coarsely grate zucchini / courgette.
- Sweat the grated courgette (sauté over very low heat to remove some of the liquid), removing from heat before it starts to brown. Drain well and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, dill, walnuts, corn, paprika and salt. Mix well.
- When the zucchini / courgette is completely cool, blend in the yogurt mixture.
- Garnish with dill and walnut pieces before serving.
Do You Pin?
We're still learning the ropes, but would be delighted if you'd share the love and save our pins to your boards. And please, follow us on Pinterest!