Ingredients for Courgette Tarator (Zucchini Tarator)
- 500 grams of zucchini / courgette
- 250 grams Turkish yogurt / Greek yogurt – unflavoured
- 5 to 10 grams of fresh dill – finely chopped
- 50 grams of crushed walnuts
- Small can of sweet corn – drained and rinsed
- Pinch of paprika
- Salt, to taste
- Wash, peel, and coarsely grate zucchini / courgette.
- Sweat the grated courgette (sauté over very low heat to remove some of the liquid), removing from heat before it starts to brown. Drain well and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, dill, walnuts, corn, paprika and salt. Mix well.
- When the zucchini / courgette is completely cool, blend in the yogurt mixture.
- Garnish with dill and walnut pieces before serving.
Click to expand.