Shared Cruise Details
Shared gulet charters (also called "cabin charters") are particularly appealing for couples and solo travellers who want to experience a luxury gulet cruise, but do not care to charter the entire boat.
While many businesses offer standard and economy gulet charters, Arkadaslik Yachting is one of the few gulet charter business offering luxury cabin charters from Göcek. As our guest, you'll appreciate:
- Luxury accommodation and access to all on-board amenities and water sports equipment.
- Professional service by our friendly and attentive crew - before, during, and after your cruise holiday.
- All inclusive pricing - meals, drinks (unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), accommodation, crew service, fuel, taxes, etc. Pretty much everything you'd expect during a luxury sailing holiday!
- Postcard quality souvenir photos and videos of your group's sailing adventure to share with friends and family back home. (We do everything possible to make your Turkish Blue Cruise a completely UNFORGETTABLE experience!)
- Plus, if you're looking for "something extra" during your dream vacation, we can arrange day trips, paragliding, guided hikes and tours, scuba diving excursions, and high-speed water-sport activities with safe, reputable providers. Let us know what you need and we'll make it happen!
And as an added bonus, you'll meet great people during your luxury gulet holiday. Past guests have formed wonderful and lasting friendships while cruising with Arkadaslik Yachting. New friends and lasting memories - we can't think of better souvenirs from a Mediterranean sailing holiday!
Prices for Shared Cruises
Because prices are determined based on length of cruise and itinerary, prices are posted on the detail page for each individual cruise. Prices for shared cruises reflect the price per cabin (1 or 2 person occupancy).
Booking Details for Shared Cruises
- Our cruises start and end in Göcek harbour. They typically begin at 2PM on the first day, and end after breakfast on the final day, but timelines are adjusted as much as possible to accommodate flight times.
- Payment of a 30% deposit is required to secure your reservation. The balance is due before or at the time of departure.
- Cabin charter cruises are confirmed once deposits are received for 3 of the 4 cabins. Deposits are refunded 3 weeks before the planned departure date if the cruise is cancelled due to low enrolment.
- Our all-inclusive pricing includes everything you'd expect on a luxury yachting vacation – accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, and snacks), drinks (water, coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer, wine, and local spirits), service, and the use of all on-board amenities.
- Gratuities are not included in our pricing. While not mandatory, tips are always appreciated by our hardworking crew.
- A valid passport is required for cruises to Greece. Depending on your nationality, a Schengen Visa may also be required.