Shared Blue Cruise Holidays with Arkadaslik Yachting
Booking Details and Prices for Shared Cruises
Shared Cruise Details
Shared gulet charters (also called "cabin charters") are particularly appealing for couples and solo travellers who want to experience a luxury gulet cruise, but do not care to charter the entire boat.
While many businesses offer standard and economy gulet charters, Arkadaslik Yachting is one of the few gulet charter business offering luxury cabin charters from Fethiye. As our guest, you'll appreciate;
- Luxury accommodation and access to all on-board amenities and water sports equipment.
- Professional service by our friendly and attentive crew - before, during, and after your cruise holiday.
- All inclusive pricing - meals, drinks (unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages), accommodation, crew service, fuel, taxes, etc. Pretty much everything you'd expect during a luxury sailing holiday!
- Postcard quality souvenir photos and videos of your group's sailing adventure to share with friends and family back home. (We do everything possible to make your Turkish Blue Cruise a completely UNFORGETTABLE experience!)
- Souvenir photos and videos of your cruise vacation.
And as an added bonus, you'll meet great people during your luxury gulet holiday. Past guests have formed wonderful and lasting friendshıps while cruising with Arkadaslik Yachting. New friends and lasting memories - we can't think of better souvenirs from a Mediterranean sailing holiday!
Prices for Shared Cruises
Prices are posted on the detail page for each individual cruise
Booking Details for Shared Cruises
- Our prices for shared cruises reflect the price per cabin (1 or 2 people).
- In 2019, our cruises will start and end in Göcek harbour. They tyically begin at 2PM on the first day, and end after breakfast on the final day, but timelines are adjusted as much as possible to accommodate flight times.
- Payment of a 30% deposit is required to secure your reservation. The balance is due before or at the time of departure.
- Cabin charter cruises are confirmed once deposits are received for 3 of the 4 cabins. Deposits are refunded 3 weeks before the planned departure date if the cruise is cancelled due to low enrolment.
- Our all-inclusive pricing includes everything you'd expect on a luxury yachting vacation – accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, and snacks), drinks (water, coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer, wine, and local spirits), service, and the use of all on-board amenities.
- Gratuities are not included in our pricing. While not mandatory, tips are always appreciated by our hardworking crew.
- A valid passport is required for cruises to Greece. Depending on your nationality, a Schengen Visa may also be required.