All About Gulet Arkadaslik
Arkadaslik is a 22 meter classic Turkish gulet built for luxury Blue Cruise sailing holidays in the Mediterranean. Configured with 4 double guest suites, this hand-crafted wooden yacht is well suited for charter by families and small groups of 8 or fewer who appreciate affordable luxury travel.
Arkadaslik's Guest Suites
Arkadaslik is unique in the fact that she is a mid-sized gulet with a relatively small guest capacity. (It is not uncommon for similarly-sized gulets to carry 12 to 16 passengers!) Perfectly configured for families or groups of 8 or less, her 4 double cabin configuration allows for comparatively spacious cabins with built in wardrobes, and plenty of under-bed space for storage for luggage.
Sailing Turkish Gulet
Each cabin is air-conditioned, with individual controls to maximize guest comfort.
The ensuite bathrooms are also larger than average; equipped with a standard size sink / wash basin, flush toilet, and enclosed shower stall.
The cabins are prepared with high quality bed and bath linens, which can be refreshed as often as you like during your Blue Cruise, and the bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected daily. Our standards of cleanliness are second-to-none!
Trip Advisor Guest Review
... Without exception we all had an amazing time & I can wholeheartedly recommend every aspect of the trip. Arkadaşlık is large, comfortable, spotlessly clean & well maintained gulet. All the cabin's have spacious en suite bathrooms, with plenty of hot water on tap... The deck area isn't overcrowded & has plenty of room in both the sun or shade with 10 comfortable sunbeds and 2 large seating areas...
Shared Spaces on Arkadaslik
Because we have opted for quality over quantity, Arkadaslik's guests have plenty of space on-deck to spread out and enjoy the gulet cruise experience.
- Arkadaslik's foredeck features a boat-wide sitting area and table, perfect for enjoying drinks while cruising along the Mediterranean coast.
- Sunbeds line the mid-deck and the shade tent can be raised or lowered to suit your tolerance for the Mediterranean sun. There's also a swim ladder and fresh water shower to rinse off after swimming.
- The gulet's rear deck houses a cushioned lounging area and a large dining table.
Amenities – Putting the Luxury in Luxury Gulet!
Arkadaslik is equipped with amenities that are not typically seen on other gulets of her size and class - and that's how we're able to call ourselves "luxury". During your gulet charter, we're sure you'll appreciate:
- State-of-the-art solar powered electric system, which provides silent, eco-friendly electricity any time of the day or night
- Private safe boxes in each guest suite for the storage of money, jewelery, and important travel documents
- Hair dryers in each guest suite
- Beach towels (laundered daily) and blankets for outdoor use
- Boat-wide sound system for use with your mobile phone or tablet
- Large flat-screen television
- Unlimited, high-speed Wi-Fi so you can "stay connected" with friends and family back home
- Extensive library of Greek and travel guides
- Card and board games
- Washing machine, ironing board, and steam iron
- Ice machine
- Pool noodles
- Snorkeling masks and fins
- Fishing tackle
- 2 Kayaks - suitable for 1, 2, or 3 passengers at a time
- We also have professional photography equipment (including a high resolution drone) onboard, and will provide you with high-quality souvenir photos and videos of your cruise experience aboard classic gulet. A permanent keepsake of your Blue Cruise charter memories - it's another way we add value to our gulet cruises!
Much like cruising on a big cruise liner, you don't need any boating experience to enjoy a Blue Cruise on a gulet. Arkadaslik gulet is crewed by a professional team comprised of Captain Oktay, one or two sailors, and a chef. The crew members have received extensive training in operation and maintenance of the gulet, boat safety, first aid, and customer service. (While not technically part of the crew, owner Sue is also onboard to act as hostess and lend a helping hand as required.)
Turkish gulet Arkadaslik is available for charter for luxury Blue Cruise vacations in Turkey and Greece. If she sounds like the gulet for your upcoming dream vacation, please get in touch today. We're friendly, approachable, and always happy to answer questions about Turkish gulets and Blue Cruise gulet vacations.
Arkadaslik Yachting - Creating dream vacations, one Turkish gulet cruise at a time!