Turkish Gulet Arkadaslik
A Classic Turkish Gulet Designed for Luxury Blue Cruising in Safety, Comfort and Style
Arkadaslik, our 22-meter classic Turkish gulet is perfectly suited for families and small groups who appreciate affordable luxury travel. With 4 double guest suites, each with private ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, and amenities not typically seen in yachts of her size and price-class, this immaculately maintained gulet acts as an exclusive holiday resort for the duration of your cruise.
The guest suites are prepared with high quality bed and bath linens, which can be refreshed as often as you like during your cruise, and the bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected daily. Our standards of cleanliness* are second-to-none! (Don't believe us? Check out our guest reviews on Trip Advisor.)
We're sure you'll appreciate Arkadaslik's many extras, including:
- State-of-the-art solar powered electric system, which provides silent, eco-friendly electricity any time of the day or night
- Private safe boxes in each guest suite for the secure storage of your money, jewellery, and important travel documents
- Beach towels (laundered daily) and blankets for outdoor use
- Hair dryers
- Boat-wide sound system for use with your mobile phone or tablet
- High-speed Wi-Fi so you can "stay connected" with friends and family back home (available while in Turkish cruising territory only)
- Extensive library of Greek and Turkish travel guides
- Card and board games
- Laundry facilities
- Pool noodles, snorkeling masks and swim fins
- Fishing tackle
- 2 kayaks - suitable for 1, 2, or 3 passengers at a time
- 2 stand-up paddle boards
We also have professional photography equipment onboard, and will provide you with high-quality souvenir photos and videos of your dream vacation aboard Turkish gulet Arkadaslik.
*2020 Update: While our standards of cleanliness have always been exceptionally high, in the interests of guest safety, we no longer schedule cruises "back-to-back". Instead, start dates are staggered with at least 12 hours between groups to optimize cleaning and sanitization of the entire gulet.