Luxury Gulet Arkadaslik
A Classic Turkish Gulet Designed for Blue Cruise Vacations
Outfit like a luxury boutique hotel, Arkadaslik is a 22-meter classic Turkish boat, commonly referred to as a gulet (pronounced "goo-let"). With four double guest suites (maximum capacity: 8 guests), this exceptionally clean and well-maintained sailing boat is perfectly suited for families and small groups who want to enjoy a reasonably-priced luxury cruise in comfort and style.
The four air-conditioned guest suites have comfortable double beds and private bathrooms featuring flush toilets, enclosed walk-in showers, and full-sized washbasins. The suites are prepared with high quality bed and bath linens, bathrooms are cleaned daily, and sheets and towels are refreshed upon request. We even provide beach towels for your convenience.
If you're like most guests, you'll spend the majority of your time on deck – enjoying the sights and sounds of the spectacular Mediterranean. Whether you prefer full sunshine, complete shade, or something in between, you're sure to find the perfect spot to relax on this well-appointed gulet.
Arkadaslik's foredeck features a large seating area - the best seats in the house for appreciating the scenery as we sail from one gorgeous destination to the next. The mid-deck is equipped with sunbeds - which can be moved to accommodate an impromptu session of yoga or belly dancing. And the shaded rear deck houses a cushioned lounging area and large dining table where most meals are served.
Arkadaslik is equipped with amenities that are not typically seen on gulets of her size and class. We're sure you'll appreciate:
- State-of-the-art solar powered electric system, which provides eco-friendly electricity any time of the day or night
- Private safe boxes in each guest suite
- Hair dryers in each guest suite
- Beach towels (washed daily) and blankets for outdoor use
- Boat-wide sound system for use with your mobile phone or tablet
- Unlimited, high-speed Wi-Fi so you can "stay connected" with friends and family back home
- Extensive library of Greek and Turkish travel guides
- Card and board games
- Washing machine
- Ice machine
- Pool noodles
- Snorkeling masks and fins
- Fishing tackle
- 2 Kayaks - suitable for 1, 2, or 3 passengers at a time
Quality and safety are our top priorities, so Arkadaslik undergoes inspection by the Harbour Master every year to ensure sea-worthiness. She is equipped with safety equipment which exceeds the requirements for travel in international waters, including:
- First aid kit
- Hand rails
- Life jackets and life rings
- Life raft
- Fire extinguishers and sprinkler system
- Fire blankets
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- VHS radio
- Walkie talkies
- Safety flares
- Survival suits
If you dream of sailing the Mediterranean on a reasonably priced, luxury-class gulet, consider an adventure aboard Arkadaslik. We're unrivalled in terms of cleanliness, quality and service, and promise, you won't be disappointed!
Contact us today to start planning the vacation of your dreams!