We Create Dream Vacations
One Cruise at a Time!
Hundreds of yachting companies offer gulet cruises in the Mediterranean. But we're different. Very different. We create dream vacations, one cruise at a time.
Established in 2013 by Canadian expat Sue Fockner and her Turkish partner Captain Oktay Aşık, Arkadaslik Yachting is a luxury yacht charter business with a difference. Based in Fethiye harbour (a tourism hub on the Turquoise Coast), we offer private yacht charters along the Mediterranean coast of Turkey and through the Greek Dodecanese islands on our classic Turkish gulet, Arkadaslik.
What sets us apart?
- As owners, we have the ability to customize every aspect of your boat trip, and the flexibility to adjust plans "on the fly" to suit your specific requirements. Rather than delegate authority to an outside agency, we oversee every detail of your cruise to ensure you experience the vacation of your dreams.
- Providing you with the opportunity to "book direct" eliminates the need for middlemen (and their associated commissions), keeping our prices reasonable. And, because we communicate with you directly, we avoid mis-communications and "lost in translation" moments that can occur when booking a holiday via a third party.
- Our different backgrounds allow us to combine the best of Canadian and Turkish cultures and practices. Having said that, we share a common vision of quality, safety and exceptional customer service, and are committed to delivering it to our guests. (Don't just take our word for it, check out the Trip Advisor reviews written by our guests!)
- Unlike many charter companies, we head out of the harbour as soon as our guests are settled on board, and don't return until it's time to disembark at the end of the journey. Who wants to sleep in a noisy harbour on the first and last nights of a cruise holiday? We firmly believe that a Mediterranean yachting vacation should be spent at sea and do everything possible to maximize cruise time for our guests!
- We actually live on-board Arkadaslik. When we welcome you on-board, we welcome you into our home. You'll be treated as a guest, rather than a passenger or customer. We know you'll feel the difference!
If you'd like to learn more about what makes us unique, please take a look at the following articles and guest reviews.
- Our #1 Most Frequently Asked Question
- 5 Things that Make Us (Really, Truly) Different from Other Blue Cruise Yachting Companies
- Reviews left by our guests on Trip Advisor
Or, get in touch. We're friendly, approachable, and always available to answer questions about our Mediterranean cruise holidays.