We enjoy introducing our guests to some of the most beautiful sites in the Mediterranean. With rich cultural and historic significance, intertwined with mythology and local lore, these sites provide visitors with vacation memories to last a lifetime!
- Week-Long Rhodes Route - Our most popular itinerary, this unique route includes a day and a half stop-over in Rhodes! It can be shortened to 5 days if your time in the area is limited.
- Week-Long Kekova Route - The Classic Blue Voyage itinerary along the Lycian coast of Turkey.
- 10 Day Greek Islands Route - New in 2017, a 10 Day cruise through the Dodecanese Islands. The trip can even be extended to 2 weeks with an optional visit to Kos!
- Bodrum ⚓ Where the Aegean and Mediterranean meet
- Butterfly Valley ⚓ a popular anchorage during cruises from Kalkan to Gemiler Island
- Dalyan Delta Region, including:
- Demre and surrounding area, including:
- Gemiler Island ⚓ definitely on our list of Most Favorite Places to Visit in Turkey
- Göcek Islands / 12 Islands Region, including:
- Ağa Limani
- Bedri Rahmi Koyu
- Binlik Bay
- Cleopatra's Hamam ⚓ our favourite anchorage in the Göcek Islands
- Rabbit Island / Tavşan Adası
- Red Island / Kızıl Ada
- Kaş ⚓ a paradise for scuba divers
- Kekova Region, including:
- Meis / Kastellorizo
- Rhodes ⚓ a very popular destination in 2016
- Symi / Simi
The options are limitless. Where will your Blue Voyage cruise take you?